- 12-3:00pm: Packet pick up in The Runner’s Edge basement.
Sunday (Race Day):
- 8:00-8:45am: Packet pick up/Race day registration
- 9:00am: 10 Mile race start
- 9:30am: 5 Mile race start
- 10:30-12:30pm: Post-Race BBQ
- 11:00am: 5 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
- 12:00pm: 10 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
Map to Start
This event is located on a private trail network just west of Lolo, MT. Here is a map showing the parking area and start/finish line of the race.
Directions to start line from Missoula:
- Head south on HWY 93.
- At first stop light in Lolo, take a right onto Ridgeway Drive.
- Quickly take your first right onto Coulter Pine St.
- Follow along Coulter Pine for six tenths of a mile, then turn right onto Bristle Cone Pine.
- You will head through a gate and into a field where parking and the start finish area of the races are located.
5 Mile Course:
Registration has filled for the 2017 event!
Early Bird: 2.21.17 – 2.28.17
Late Registration: 3.1.17 – 4.22.17
Race Day Registration: 4.23.17
*No Refunds or Transfers.
Events participant limits are: 5mi – 150 and 10mi – 250
- A great event to kick off your trail racing season
- Chip Timing
- Post-Race BBQ (You will have the option to buy extra BBQ tickets for family and friends during registration. The cost will be $5.)
- Big Sky Brewing Beer
- Bitterroot Runoff Logo Buff
This event is a part of the 2017 RE Trail Race Series.
- Fun fact #1: We are limited in our parking space for this event.
- Fun fact #2: Car pooling is cool. Do it!