- 12-3:00pm: Packet pick up in The Runner’s Edge basement.
Sunday (Race Day):
- 8:00-8:45am: Packet pick up/Race day registration
- 9:00am: 5 Mile race start
- 9:20am: 10 Mile race start
- 9:45-12:30pm: Post-Race Brunch
- 10:30am: 5 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
- 12:00pm: 10 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
New For 2019!
After filling up in 2018 we are excited to be able to offer more openings in the Bitterroot Runoff. There are now 700 total spots available between the 5 mile and the 10 mile.
Please be aware that the 5 mile is now starting before the 10 mile.
The post race meal will now be a brunch worthy of Paul Bunyan to accommodate the earlier finish times.
Map to Start
This event is located on a private trail network just west of Lolo, MT. Here is a map showing the parking area and start/finish line of the race.
Directions to start line from Missoula:
- Head south on HWY 93.
- At first stop light in Lolo, take a right onto Ridgeway Drive.
- Quickly take your first right onto Coulter Pine St.
- Follow along Coulter Pine for six tenths of a mile, then turn right onto Bristle Cone Pine.
- You will head through a gate and into a field where parking and the start finish area of the races are located.
5 Mile Course:
Early Bird: 1.29.19 – 2.28.19
Late Registration: 3.1.19 – 4.20.19
Race Day Registration: 4.21.19
*No Refunds or Transfers.
Registration is limited to 700 people between the 5 mile and 10 mile
- A great event to kick off your trail racing season
- Aid Station stocked with Hammer Nutrition HEED and Hammer Gels
- Chip Timing
- Post-Race Brunch (You will have the option to buy extra brunch tickets for family and friends during registration. The cost will be $5.)
- Big Sky Brewing Beer
- Bitterroot Runoff Logo Buff
This event is a part of the 2019 RE Trail Race Series.
- Fun fact #1: We are limited in our parking space for this event.
- Fun fact #2: Car pooling is cool. Do it! And to make carpooling easier check out Way to Go! Missoula.