Blue Mountain 30k
8:30 AM Start | October 5th, 2014
The Blue Mtn 30K is now full!
There will be no wait list this year. Thanks!
- $50 (Until the race fills to it’s 100 Person Capacity, which took around 1 week to fill in 2013. )
- Sorry, NO REFUNDS or switching registration to another individual. Thanks for your understanding.
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:30-8:15: Packet Pickup will be at the race start at the Peak Athletic Center on Blu Mtn Road.
- 8:30: Race Start!
- 11:00-1:30: Racers finish and BBQ at Start Finish Line
- 12:00: Awards Ceremony at Start / Finish line
Start/Finish area will be at: Peak Health and Wellness Center Located at 5000 Blue Mountain Rd. Missoula, Mt. A great portion of this race is situated in the Lolo National Forest.
Number of Participants:
Limited to 100 (by our Lolo National Forest Service Permit)
Course starts at Peak Health and Wellness Center then follows Blue Mountain Rd. for half of a mile to the Blue Mountain Recreation Area trailhead. From there the course follows single track dirt trails with multiple climbs on a loop through the recreation area. The course finishes with another half mile on the BLue Mountain Rd. returning back to the finish Line at the Peak Health and Wellness Center. A more detailed course description and map can be found at the event website soon. Course surfaces are 5% paved road, 5% dirt road, and 90% singletrack dirt trails.
Course facts by the numbers:
- Distance: 18.6 Miles
- Total Elevation Gain: 3,600 ft
- Total Elevation Loss: 3,600 ft
- Lowest Pt. of course: 3,149 ft
- Highest pt. of course: 4,783 ft
Aid Stations: There will be four well stocked aid stations on the course. All will have food, water, and a selection of Hammer Nutrition Products.
- Aid station #1: 5.75 Miles
- Aid station #2: 9.2 Miles
- Aid Station#3: 11.25 Miles
- Aid station#4: 14.5 Miles
Charity: The Blue Mtn 30K is a fundraiser for the Hellgate High Cross Country Program.
- 2010- Men’s Overall Results | Women’s Overall Results
- 2011- Overall Men’s and Women’s Results
- 2012- Men’s Overall Results | Women’s Overall Results
- 2013- Overall Men’s and Women’s Results
Questions? Contact Race Director: Mike Foote at email@example.com
Thanks to our Sponsors for their generous support of this event!