- Registration is FULL. Click Here for the waitlist. Last year we went through the full waitlist, so you have a good chance of getting in.
- Registration will open for the 2018 11 Miles to Paradise on February 13th, 2018 at 8am.
- We will have a wait list this year. It is managed on a first come first serve basis.
Base Registration Fee:
There will be NO deferrals, credits, or transfers for 11 Miles to Paradise.
Participants who must drop out due to unforeseen circumstances may do so by May 1st and receive a partial refund.
Before 4/1/18 – 75% Refund
4/1/18 – 5/1/18 – 50% Refund
To process a refund or make changes to your race profile, check out the directions below.
How to Manage Your Profile
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage
The Base Race Fee Covers:
- T-Shirt: A stylish 11 Miles to Paradise Run T-shirt.
- Finisher Medal: NEW for 2018!
- Gear Bag: NEW for 2018!
- FREE Race Photos
- Shuttle: A shuttle to the race start from Quinn’s Hot Springs and a shuttle from the race finish back to Quinn’s Hot Springs.
- Hammer Goodies: Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip Timing: Our event will be timed by Competitive Timing.
- Post race massage: The great team at Sapphire Physical Therapy will be providing two treatment tables for post-race massage and injury prevention consultation for all who are interested.
- Shuttle from Missoula to the race and back ($10): We are offering an optional bus ride directly from Missoula to the race start and then from Quinn’s Hot Springs back to Missoula! This will save on any parking issues, allow you to sleep in a bit more on race morning, take away from the stress of driving and allow you to relax and enjoy the entire day with friends! And it’s only $10 a person!
The bus will leave from in front of the Runner’s Edge on race morning at 7am (Wave #1 and #2) and 7:15am (Wave #3 and #4). From there it will be a 1 Hour and 20 Minute drive directly to the race start. There will be no stops along the way, but there will be porta potties and water at the race start when you arrive. We will shuttle your gear from the race start to the race finish for you. From the race finish, we will shuttle you to Quinn’s Hot Springs for the post-race festivities and awards. The shuttles will leave from Quinn’s to Missoula at 2:00 PM. IF YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO RIDE THE BUS FROM MISSOULA YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET AT THE RUNNER’S EDGE ON SATURDAY MAY 19TH BETWEEN 11am-4pm. This will save on any early morning stress or registration issues which may arise. Lastly, if you believe the race will take over 4 hrs for you to complete, you will not have much time at Quinn’s before needing to load the bus to return to Missoula. We took this into consideration, however, the departure time of 2pm (Wave #1 and #2) and 3pm (Wave #3 and #4) from Quinn’s makes the most sense for a majority of the participants. Thanks for understanding.
- Quinn’s Lunch and Hot Springs Pool Pass ($13): Normally valued at $25 per person, we are offering up a post-race lunch and hot springs pool pass for just $13 for our race participants! When registering, you will have your choice of cheeseburger, pulled pork sandwich, and veggie burger with your choice of a side and one drink (ice-tea, lemonade, or water) If you or your friends and family want a lunch or pool pass on race day you will also have the option to buy those in advance at the normal price of $11 for a meal or $12 for a pool pass.
- We will have packet pick up downstairs in the Runner’s Edge from 11am-4pm on Saturday, May 19th. (all participants signed up for the shuttle directly from Missoula to the race start must pick up their race packet on Saturday at the Runner’s Edge to alleviate any registration issues before race day).
- We will also have packet pick up at Quinn’s hot springs from 7am-7:50am the morning of the race before loading the buses by 8am.
- 7:00-7:50am: Packet Pick Up & Check-In at Quinn’s Hot Springs.
- 8:00am: Bus leaves (Wave #1 and #2); shuttled to race start.
- 8:15am: Bus leaves (Wave #3 and #4); shuttled to race start.
- All participants must go to Quinn’s in order to be shuttled to the start line. The road to the race start is narrow and there is not much room for traffic. There is NO driving or parking at the start line.
- 9:00am: Race Start
- 10am-12:00pm: Runners finish the race and are shuttled every 20 minutes back to Quinn’s from the Finish Line
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Runners arrive back at Quinn’s and have lunch
- 11:00am-2:00pm: Runners soaking hours at Quinn’s Hot Springs (We will be partnering with Quinn’s to have a Bloody Mary and Caesar bar out by the pool with some fun ingredients!)
- 12:45’ish: Awards Ceremony
- 2:00pm: Optional shuttle back to Missoula leaves from Quinn’s (Wave #1 and #2). (must have signed up for this shuttle)
- 3:00pm: Optional shuttle back to Missoula leaves from Quinn’s (Wave #3 and #4). (must have signed up for this shuttle)
We will have 4 wave starts separated by 4 minute offsets. This will minimize resource damage, congestion on the trail and make for a better experience for all. You will have the option to choose ‘Wave 1’, ‘Wave 2’ , ‘Wave 3’ or ‘Wave 4’ while registering online. Suggested waves based on predicted finishing times. Feel free to reference past results to see where you stack up.
- Wave 1: Projected finish time of 1:35 or under (9min per mile or faster). Plan on running 1min per mile slower than road running.
- Wave 2: Projected finish time of 1:35 – 1:50 (9:00 – 10:30 min per mile). Plan on running 1min per mile slower than road running.
- Wave 3: Projected finish time of 1:50 – 2:05 (10:30 – 12:00 min per mile). Plan on running 1min per mile slower than road running.
- Wave 4: Projected finish time of 2:05 and over (12+ min per mile). Plan on running 1min per mile slower than road running.
The course begins as an old two track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down into single-track for the remainder of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. Although the race does follow down river, and therefore will have a net elevation loss, there are some short climbs along the way! The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135 only a few miles from Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
There are multiple porta potties at the start line. Please use them instead of the woods. The land off of the road at the start is private land and we want to respect the landowner. Thanks!
There is one aid station along the course. It is at the halfway point and will be stocked with goodies from Hammer Nutrition. There will be gels, an electrolyte drink (Hammer Fizz), water and some snacks.
11 Miles to Paradise | Top 10 All Time
Please email email@example.com with any questions.