Race Day Registration from 9-9:45am
A University of Montana Triathlon Team Fundraiser
“M” Trail Parking Lot (University of Montana)
Sentinel Hill Climb: 1.6 miles. 1970 Feet of Elevation Gain.
This beautiful course goes up up up from the start at the ‘M’ trail parking lot and finishes on the proud summit of Mount Sentinel. The first 1/3 of the climb follows the ‘M’ trail while the remainder follows the Northwest ridge trail to the summit.
- Online registration only
- Early Registration: $20 (until October 17th)
- Late Registration: $25 (October 18st -October 24th)
- Registration will open back up at 9 AM on race day at the M parking lot if spots are still available
- Race day registration costs $25
What everyone gets:
- A great race on Missoula’s most iconic peak!
- Sweet Sentinel Hill Climb Mug for hot cocoa at the finish!
- Goodies to snack on at the finish!
Race Day Schedule:
- 9:00-9:45am – Race day registration and Packet Pick Up
- 10:00am – Sentinel Hill Climb start
- 11:00am – Awards will be back in the ‘M’ trail parking lot following the race
- $100 cash to King and Queen of the Hill Climb!
- $50 cash incentive to first male and female to reach the “M” on their way to the top of Sentinel!
- Also awards for age group winners.
This event is limited to 200 Participants
UM Tri Team:
A portion of the proceeds to this event go to the U of M Tri Team. They will be selling Tri Team T-shirts and Hoodies as a fundraiser as well at the race. Learn more about this great club on their Facebook Page!
Friends of the “M” Trail:
The Sentinel Hill Climb and “M” trail Trot are both conducted solely on U of M land. If you would like to support UM’s efforts to work with the broader Missoula community in providing stewardship and maintenance of Mt Sentinel’s much-loved and much-used trails, please consider making a donation in any amount to the Friends of the M Trail. There will be an envelope available at registration and packet pick up. This account at the UM Foundation supports trail work days, contracted trail and forest thinning work, and various restoration projects in Mt. Sentinel’s grasslands and forests. Your donation is entirely tax deductible.
Learn more about The Friends of the M Trail and opportunities to help HERE.
Contact The Runner’s Edge at 728-9297, or email race director Mike Foote at Mike@runnersedgemt.com