- Early Registration: $20 (May 10th-July 15th)
- Late Registration: $25 (July 16th-July 23rd))
- Race Day Registration: $30 (July 24th)
What everyone gets:
- A great race on Missoula’s most iconic peak!
- Chip timing
- 2016 edition Sentinel Hill Climb Mug (to be filled with Big Dipper Ice Cream!)
- Goodies to snack on at the finish!
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:00-7:45am – Race day registration and Packet Pick Up
- 8:00am – Sentinel Hill Climb start
- 9:30am’ish – Awards ceremony back in the ‘M’ trail parking lot following the race
“M” Trail Parking Lot (University of Montana)
Sentinel Hill Climb: 1.6 miles. 1970 Feet of Elevation Gain.
This beautiful course goes up up up from the start at the ‘M’ trail parking lot and finishes on the proud summit of Mount Sentinel. The first 1/3 of the climb follows the ‘M’ trail while the remainder follows the Northwest ridge trail to the summit.
- $100 cold hard cash to King and Queen of the Hill Climb!
- $50 cash incentive to first male and female to reach the “M” on their way to the top of Sentinel!
- Also awards for top 3 overall and age group winners.
This event is limited to 200 Participants
UM Tri Team:
A portion of the proceeds to this event go to the U of M Tri Team. Learn more about this great club on their Facebook Page!
Friends of the “M” Trail:
The Sentinel Hill Climb is conducted solely on U of M land. If you would like to support UM’s efforts to work with the broader Missoula community in providing stewardship and maintenance of Mt Sentinel’s much-loved and much-used trails, please consider making a donation in any amount to the Friends of the M Trail. Your donation is entirely tax deductible.
Learn more about The Friends of the M Trail and opportunities to help HERE.
Email race director Mike Foote at Mike@runnersedgemt.com