We’ve had some questions in regards to the date of our upcoming Ladies Night due to the Missoula Downtown Association’s (MDA) Ladies Night now being on the same night. We’ve decided to keep the event on Wednesday, October 18th, the same as the MDA’s. We will be switching the format slightly in order to work with the MDA’s Ladies Night. We will still be using this event as a way to raise money for Five Valleys Land Trust (FVLT).
New for 2017, Ladies Night is FREE!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 5:00pm-6:25pm: The sale of raffle tickets*, handing out wine and desserts, shopping, and giving goodie bags to the first 100 women who purchase raffle tickets
- 6:30pm: Introduction of Whitney and Alina from FVLT
- 6:40pm-7:00pm: Motivational speaker, Laurie Johnson
- 7:00pm: Announcement of raffle winners and grand prize raffle winners
- 7:30pm: What else? Shopping! If you purchased a raffle ticket(s), you receive 20% off your entire purchase!
Laurie Johnson, a former MDA downtown ambassador, will be our speaker for the evening. Most people recognize Laurie from the running community, but what most of us don’t know is her battle with a bipolar disorder. Laurie’s story will inspire you and leave you with a new appreciation for running.
- Part One: Raffle tickets are $20. This enters the lady for a chance to win a raffle prize and 20% off her entire purchase that evening. The first 100 women to purchase a raffle ticket receive a goody bag.
- Part Two: For a chance to win one of the larger, or grand prizes (such as the cabin at Rock Creek from FVLT or Big Sky Resort’s overnight stay), she will pay an additional $10. She now has a chance to win one of the smaller prizes, one of the grand prizes and 20% off her entire purchase that evening.
- DON’T FORGET! Your $20 ticket gets you 20% off anything you purchase that evening. You can also buy as many $10 tickets as you would like. This gives you a better chance to win while are simultaneously supporting FVLT! Shopping AND donating at the same time?! How about that!
All money collected from all raffle tickets will be a direct donation back to FVLT.
No longer! But don’t worry! We’ve got some cute models who will be wearing some sweet running apparel and giving out wine from Missoula Wine Merchants.
We can’t wait to see you this Wednesday, October 18th between 5-9pm!
Questions? Please email Meg (email@example.com).