- 12-3:00pm (MDT) : Packet pick up in The Runner’s Edge basement.
Saturday (Race Day):
- 9:00-9:45am (8-8:45 Pacific): Packet pick up/Race day registration
- 10:00am (9 Pacific): 1/2 Marathon race start
- 10:15am (9:15 Pacific): 10K race start
- 10:30am (9:30 Pacific): 5k race start
- 11:00am-1:00pm (10-12 Pacific): Post Race BBQ
- 12:30pm (11:30 Pacific): Awards
All of the Mountain to Meadow races will start and finish in the parking lot of the Lolo Pass Visitor Center on the Idaho side of Lolo Pass at 5,233 feet.
Driving directions from Lolo:
-Head West on US Highway 12 for 38 miles. At the top of the pass the Visitor Center will be on your left.
Early Bird: 3.27.18 – 4.30.18
- 1/2 Marathon- $50
- 10k- $35
- 5k- $25
Late Registration: 5.1.17 – 6.29.18
- 1/2 Marathon- $57
- 10k- $40
- 5k- $30
Race Day Registration: 6.30.18
- 1/2 Marathon- $65
- 10k- $45
- 5k- $35
*No Refunds or Transfers.
Events participant limits are: 1/2 Marathon – 300, 10k-200, 5k-100
- A great event to kick off your trail racing season
- Chip Timing
- Post-Race BBQ (You will have the option to buy extra BBQ tickets for family and friends during registration. The cost will be $5)
- Custom finishers award
- Fun fact #1: We are limited in our parking space for this event.
- Fun fact #2: Car pooling is cool. Do it!
Mountain to Meadow is permitted by the USFS and held in the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest. Runner’s Edge is an equal opportunity provider.