Rattlesnake Resolution Run
January 1st, 2015
Rattlesnake Elementary School
5K Fun Run/Walk Start – 11:00 AM
(There will be no 10K this year)
Register Online Here!
Time to get ready for the 2015 edition of the Rattlesnake Resolution Run! Start the new year with beautiful run through the Rattlesnake Valley, beginning and ending at the Rattlesnake Elementary School. Enjoy post race hot soup and live music in the school cafeteria in your finishers Rattlesnake Resolution Run soup bowl! This is a family friendly and walker friendly race!
Follow Race Updates by liking the Runner’s Edge Facebook Page
Early Registration: (11/10-12/14) =$20
Late Registration: (12/15-12/30) =$25
Race Day Registration: (1/1)=$30
Kids 12 and under (Anytime)=$12
Each participant will receive:
- Chip timing
- A 2015 Resolution Run ceramic soup bowl
- Warm soup to put into your bowl;)
- Whole wheat rolls generously donated from Great Harvest Bread Company
- Live Music by The Blue Mountain Music Makers at the awards ceremony and soup feed
- The priceless feeling of starting the year off by getting outdoors and being active!
- New this year! Every runner gets a “No Peek Envelope” in their race packet. Each envelope contains a prize (from socks to apparel and shoes) but you can’t peek! You must bring the SEALED envelope to the Runners Edge during the month of Januray, and with the purchase of any item, we will open the envelope with you at the store to find out what you’ve won!
Start/Finish area is located at the Rattlesnake Elementary School on 1220 Pineview Drive, Missoula, MT.
Race day schedule:
- 9:30-10:45am Packet Pickup/Race Day Registration at Rattlesnake Elementary School
- 11:00am 5K Race Start
- Awards and soup feed in Rattlesnake Elementary School Cafeteria following the races
We are so excited that this year we will be offering a meat and veggie soup options from Romaines restaurant. Opened in 2013 and located on N. Reserve Romaines uses fresh and locally sources ingredients whenever possible and serves as a tasty and healthy food option on the West side of town.
- There will be packet pick up in the Runner’s Edge basement on Wednesday December 31st, from 10 a.m. -4 p.m.
Awards will be given to top three overall men and women & the top three in each age group.
(Each will receive unique awards in the School Cafeteria during the soup feed)
There will be two aid stations located along the 10K course and 1 along the 5K course.
A portion of the race proceeds this year will go to the The Missoula Nordic Ski Club. If you would like to learn more about this organization, please visit their website at www.missoulanordic.org. Also, you can keep up with them on their Facebook Page.
We are actively seeking sponsors for our event. If you would like to know more about sponsorship levels and opportunities please contact Race Director Mike Foote at: Mike@RunnersEdgeMT.com
Entry fees are non-refundable; race numbers and entries cannot be transferred to another year or person. No exceptions. This means once we have received your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
2012 – Overall Results / Age Group
Questions? Want to volunteer?
We are proud to be supported by our generous sponsors!