Rattlesnake Resolution Run
5K Fun Run/Walk 10:00 AM
Only $5 !!!
Online Registration Opens on October 18th, 2016
We are pulling out all the stops for our 5th annual Rattlesnake Resolution Run and have joined forces with Run Wild Missoula to bring this year’s event to the Missoula community at the extremely low cost of just $5! We want our community to be inspired and excited to start 2016 off on the right foot with this healthy, active and social event. At just $5 you have no excuse not to be there. We will still have chip timing, hot soup, a 2016 edition ceramic soup bowl, live music and more for all participants. We are limited to 500 people for this event so be sure to sign up now!
Follow Race Updates by “Liking” the Runner’s Edge Facebook Page
- $5 . That’s right. Just $5! No hidden fees or costs.
- Limited to 500 participants (sorry the race is now filled)
- There will be packet pick up in the Runner’s Edge basement on Thursday, December 31st, from 12pm-3pm.
Each Participant Will Receive:
- Chip Timing
- A 2016 Resolution Run ceramic soup bowl
- Warm soup to put into your bowl 😉
- Live music by The Blue Mountain Music Makers at the awards ceremony and soup feed
- The priceless feeling of starting the year off by getting outdoors and being active!
- For the second year every runner gets a “No Peek Envelope” in their race packet. Each envelope contains a prize (from socks to apparel and shoes) but you can’t peek! You must bring the SEALED envelope to the Runners Edge during the month of Januray, and with the purchase of any item, we will open the envelope with you at the store to find out what you’ve won!
- Start/Finish area is located at the Rattlesnake Elementary School on 1220 Pineview Drive, Missoula, MT.
Race day schedule:
- 9:00am – 9:45am: Packet Pickup/Race Day Registration at Rattlesnake Elementary School
- 10:00am: 5K Race Start
- 10:30am – 12:00pm: Soup feed and awards in Rattlesnake Elementary School Cafeteria following the races
- Awards will be given to top three overall men and women & the top three in each age group.
Age Groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- There will be no aid stations.
We’re sorry but there are no refunds or transfers for this event.
- 2012 – Overall Results / Age Group
- 2013 – 5K Overall Results / 10K Overall Results / Age Group Results
- 2014 – Overall and Age Group Results
- 2015- Overall and Age Group Results
- 2016– Overall and Age Group Results
Questions? Want to volunteer?
This event is made possible by our community sponsors: