Runner of the Month: May 2013

Name: Chris Everett Age: 62 Hometown: Missoula. Originally from St. Joseph, Missouri Miles Run Per Week: 35 to 60 Favorite Race or Run: All of them - as each one gives me the opportunity to challenge myself. Currently Training…

"Runners for Boston" shirt logo

RUNNERS FOR BOSTON On Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm, there will be a run to support the tragedy that occurred at the Boston Marathon this week. Thank you for the overwhelming response and support of this event. THANK YOU MISSOULA - REGISTRATION…

Running for Boston Victims on April 22nd

On Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm, there will be a run from McCormick Park to support the tragedy that occurred at the Boston Marathon less than a week ago. The cost is $20 with a t-shirt included. 100% of the $20 go back towards the newly organized…

Runner of the Month: March 2013

Name: Danelle Gjetmundsen Age: 44 Hometown: Born in Riverton, WY; grew up in Billings, MT; have lived in Missoula since 1996. Number of Years Running: I started running with the first Missoula Marathon training class in 2007, so…

Knight Run 5k

A 5k to Benefit the Missoula Community! This evening 5k will start and finish at Toole Park (better known as the Riverbowl dirt track on the Kim Williams Trail). We encourage runners and walkers and appreciate any type of support from our…

Grand Opening Weekend at RE (Feb 8th-10th)

Come check out our brand new location at 304 N Higgins Avenue (just across the street from where you used to visit!). Our winter sale includes deep discounts on winter apparel and accessories! We also have new spring apparel and great deals…