Runner of the Month: April 2012

Name: Darr Tucknott Age: 31 Hometown: Missoula Montana (well, I am from Scottsbluff, Nebraska originally but now I claim Missoula!) Miles Run Per Week: Around 40 miles Currently Training For: This year I decided to run all the…

Knight Run 5k

The Knight Run 5k will be this Friday, March 23rd at the Riverbowl track at Toole Park- more commonly known as the dirt track on the Kim Williams trail. Proceeds go towards resurfacing the track to a true track surface for the community to use! To…
, ,

Unbreakable The Film

The Runner's Edge is bringing World Class Ultrarunners to Missoula for the Screening of Unbreakable, a film about the Western States 100 Mile Endurance race! Three of the four athletes profiled in the Movie (Geoff Roes, Hal Koerner, and Anton…

Run 4 Kids 2012 Team!

Grab a Friend and Do Some Good! This is the theme of our Run 4 Kids 2012 Team! Last year 133 runners, walkers and rely teams made a commitment to go beyond finishing the Missoula Marathon and dedicated themselves to ensure that kids in the Youth…
, ,

Dynamic Warm-Up For Runners

DYNAMIC WARM-UP FOR RUNNERS Useful Pre-Running Exercises For Performance and Injury Prevention John Fiore, PT Sapphire Physical Therapy Choosing the proper warm-up routine for your daily training runs and race day is a necessary component…

Runner of the Month: February 2012

Name: Joe Thoreson Age: 53 Hometown: Boise, ID Miles Per Week: 15-20 Started Running: In 2011! My first mile was this last March with the marathon training class. My goal was to finish the Missoula marathon before the course…