This year we are pairing with Mountain Home Montana, a local non-profit organization that provides support to young families. All donations will go towards diapers and other essentials.
Registration TBA 2023
Saturday, May 7th
- 12:00PM – 4:00PM: Packet Pick Up in Runner’s Edge Basement
Sunday, May 8th
- 7:00AM – 8:15AM: Race Day Packet Pick Up, Caras Park
- 8:30AM: Race Start
- 10:00AM: Awards Ceremony
- Mama Bear 5k t-shirt (Available for purchase during registration. Shirts available for purchase until Monday, April 25)
- Finisher’s Tulip, locally grown in Saint Ignatious, Montana
- Post-run MOMosas and baked goods
- Chip Timing
- Free post race massage from Sapphire Physical Therapy
- The perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day with family & friends
We will not be handing out traditional overall and age group awards at this race, but instead awarding our participants for achievements of life! See below.
- Oldest Participant
- Youngest Participant
- Largest Family to Participate
- Most Generations Participating in one family
Mountain Home Montana
Mountain Home Montana’s mission is to provide a safe home and nurturing community where young mothers discover their strengths, and children thrive. This includes housing, education/employment support, on-sight counseling, and parenting classes. All donations made at race sign-up provide young families with diapers, formula, and other basic needs.
You can donate to Mountain Home during the registration process on RunSignUp.
The start/finish area will be at the newly renovated Caras Park, located at the Heart of Downtown Missoula.
Please call Runners Edge (406.728.9297) or email RLAM Vicky, firstname.lastname@example.org.