Registration is closed, race is full.
3.16.21 – 4.30.21
- Half Marathon: $60
- 10k: $35
5.1.21 – 5.31.21
- Half Marathon: $70
- 10k: $40
6.1.21 – 6.11.21
- Half Marathon: $75
- 10k: $45
This event is limited to 225 runners in the half marathon and 100 runners in the 10k.
There will be no refunds, bib transfers, or deferrals. If the race gets cancelled due to COVID, we will offer a 75% refund or a deferral into the 2022 event.
All times listed below are in Mountain Standard Time (MST)
- 12:00pm-6:00pm: Packet pick up in The Runner’s Edge basement.
Saturday (Race Day):
- 8:00am-8:45am: Packet pick up
- 9:00-9:10am: 1/2 Marathon race start window
- 9:15-9:25am: 10K race start window
- 10:00am-12:45pm: Post Race BBQ
- 11:30pm: Awards
- 12:45pm: Course Closes
- Chip Timing
- Post-Race BBQ
- Mountain to Meadow Tee Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female overall as well as to the top male and female in each age group. Our age groups are: 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Overall awards will be based on gun time, age group awards will be based on chip time. We will send out age group awards the week after the race.
There will be four aid stations on the course. Each aid station will have water, electrolyte drink, and gels.
- Aid Station #1: 1.6 miles
- Aid Station #2: 4.2 miles
- Aid Station #3: 7.2 miles
- Aid Station #4: 10.8 miles
There is one aid station located near the halfway mark stocked with water, electrolyte drink, and gels.
- Aid Station #1: 2.8 miles
Aid stations will provide:
Please note that Runner’s Edge Events are cupless races. For more information, click here.
The half marathon has approximately 1500′ of climbing over 13.6 miles. The majority of the climbing is in the first half of the race. This section of the course offers excellent views into Idaho before you wrap around and look towards the Bitterroots. The latter half of the course descends through forested dirt road before joining up with the 10k course near Packer Meadow.
The 10k has approximately 380′ of climbing over 6 miles. This course takes you through the gorgeous Packer Meadow on a smaller dirt road before looping back onto the Half Marathon Course.
To view the map, click ‘Load Mountain to Meadow.’ To toggle between the Half Marathon and 10k courses, select the course distance from the upper left hand corner of the map.
All of the Mountain to Meadow races will start and finish in the parking lot of the Lolo Pass Visitor Center on the Idaho side of Lolo Pass at 5,233 feet.
Driving directions from Lolo:
- Head West on US Highway 12 for 38 miles.
- At the top of the pass the Visitor Center will be on your left.
Parking at the Lolo Pass Visitor’s Center is limited. Please carpool if you can!
- If you are feeling sick or if anyone in your home is exhibiting Covid symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are no longer required at the event. However, if you are not vaccinated we highly recommend you wear a mask when you cannot socially distance from others.
- We will offer a rolling start window of 10 minutes so that race participants can spread out and limit congestion. Our events are chip timed, so your time will begin when you cross the start mat. You, however, must start with the gun if you are competing for top 3 overall awards.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the start finish area and at aid stations for runner’s use. Aid stations will be set up in a way to limit congestion and contact as much as possible.
- We will offer a post race meal and our volunteers will do all the serving and handling of food instead of allowing participants to serve themselves.
- Finally, we respect each and every persons right to feel safe. If you feel uncomfortable at any time we support you in your decision to wear a mask and stay distant from others at our event.
Dogs are Welcome:
Most of the Runner’s Edge events are on single track trail, which limits canine companionship for safety, but Mountain to Meadow is not! So bring your canine friend, but please keep him or her on leash at all times and clean up any messes.