As a group, can we collectively run, walk, and hike 2,021 miles in one day?
On January 1st, 2021, run or walk as far as you would like. Running 2,021 miles in one day is no small feat, and every contribution of mileage will help us reach our goal.
Participants will have until January 4th at 11:59pm MST to upload their results to RunSignUp. Activities eligible for submission can only be completed on January 1st, 2021. After all activities are tallied, we will see if we accomplished 2,021 total miles.
What happens if we succeed?
The Runner’s Edge Staff will do a polar plunge into the Clark Fork River. The video will be posted on all Runner’s Edge social media accounts 😉
- $5 + RunSignUp Processing fee
- Registration opens Tuesday, December 1st at 8:00am
- There will be no refunds, deferrals, or transfers.
- Friday, 1.1.21: Run, walk, or hike as far as you’d like to bring in the New Year!
- Saturday, 1.2.21: Mugs and no-peek envelopes will be available for pick up at The Runner’s Edge.
- Monday, 1.4.21: Deadline for results submission at 11:59pm
- A 2021 Resolution Run Mug
- A no-peek envelope redeemable at the Runner’s Edge. Contents may include socks, gels, or even a free pair of shoes!
- Printable custom Race bib from RunSignUp
- A perfect way to bring in the New Year for only $5!
Virtual & In-Person Participants will receive the same gear. Virtual Participants will pick up their goodies in the basement of Runner’s Edge after the event.