The in-person Resolution Run is limited to 500 participants.
There will be no refunds, deferrals, or transfers.
- 10:00AM – 3:00PM: Pre Race Packet Pick Up (Basement of Runner’s Edge)
1.1.22 (Race Day)
- 9:00AM – 9:45AM: Race Day Packet Pick Up (Pineview Park Pavilion)
- 10:00AM – 10:10AM: Starting Window*
- 10:30AM – 12:00PM: Post race coffee and cocoa
*Participants may start any time within the 10 minute starting window. This helps spread runners out on the trail and limits crowding at the start.
- A no-peek envelope redeemable for a prize from the Runner’s Edge during the month of January.
- 2022 Resolution Run Finisher’s Mug
- A perfect way to bring in the New Year for only $5
- Chip Timing
Resolution Run Mugs
Each finisher of the in-person Resolution Run will receive a mug. All finishers of the virtual Resolution Run can pick up their mug in the basement of Runner’s Edge during the first week of January.
Virtual Resolution Run
How it Works:
On January 1st, 2022, run or walk a 5k and record your time. When you’re finished, upload your activity to the virtual results submission page on RunSignUp. More information on virtual results submission below.
Participants will have until January 4th at 11:59pm MST to upload their results to RunSignUp. Activities eligible for submission can only be completed on January 1st, 2022.
Don’t forget to take a photo during your run and tag @runnersedgemt & @runwildmissoula on your social media account!
We will limit the Virtual Resolution Run to 100 participants. To receive a finisher’s mug and no-peek envelope, you must pick up your mug from Runner’s Edge the week of January 1st – January 7th. We will not be shipping mugs to virtual runners.
Virtual Results Submission
- Log on to your RunSignUp account.
- Select “Profile” at the top right of the webpage.
- Scroll down to “Upcoming Races” and click on “Submit Virtual Results”.
- Submit your activity from January 1st!
For more information on results submission, visit this webpage.