Runner’s Edge is excited to announce the implementation of an “Ambassador Program” to help maximize the running experience of the Western Montana running community. RE ambassadors will be asked to help provide feedback on various running related products, volunteer at various RE Events, and most important, be a visible running resource for the local running community.
While we would love to have hundreds of ambassadors, we are only able to select a handful of deserving applicants. Two men and two women will be selected to be REruns each year.
Before you submit your application, please be aware that, if selected you will be required to follow these guidelines:
The Ambassador program will run from July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019. Throughout this year, REruns will be expected to do the following:
- Provide in-depth written reviews on one running/walking related product each month
- Post 2-4 posts of original content on social media mentioning Runner’s Edge each month
- Volunteer at as many RE Events as you run (doesn’t have to be the same event)
- Participate in Runner’s Edge and other running events throughout the year wearing RE branded apparel
- Represent Runner’s Edge in a positive manner throughout the year
In return, REruns will receive the following:
- The ability to keep all tested and reviewed products
- Two pairs of running shoes
- Runner’s Edge branded t-shirt
- Free entry into Runner’s Edge events
- 20% off all merchandise
- A RErun specific technical running shirt
The Runner’s Edge is a locally owned and operated business. We are big believers in shopping locally and want our representatives to share our values.