2.4.20 – 8.31.20
9.1.20 – 10.4.20
Registration is limited to 800 participants.
If you are unable to participate this year, you can get a full refund, minus processing fee. All refunds must be processed by 7.1.20.
How to Process a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund.
- A great event to kick off your trail racing season
- Chip timing and a live results kiosk at the finish line
- Post-Race Brunch (You will have the option to buy extra brunch tickets for family and friends during registration. The cost will be $5.)
- Hammer Nutrition products at our Aid Station
- Big Sky Brewing Beer or Virga Sparkling Water
- Big Dipper Ice Cream
- Post-Race Massage from our friends at Sapphire Physical Therapy
- 2020 Custom Bitterroot Runoff Neck Gaiter
- Finisher Award
- 12:00pm-3:00pm: Packet pick up in the Runner’s Edge basement
- 8:00am-8:45am: Packet pick up/Race day registration
- 9:00am: 5 Mile race start
- 9:30am: 10 Mile race start – wave 1*
- 9:35am: 10 Mile race start – wave 2*
- 9:45am-12:30pm: Post-Race Brunch worthy of Paul Bunyan
- 10:30am: 5 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
- 12:00pm: 10 Mile Race Awards Ceremony
For the 10 mile distance, you will choose your start wave on race morning. We will send out additional info race week.
For the 10 Mile race, runners will pass by the same aid station at miles 2 and 6.5. Runners in the 5 Mile race will have one aid station at mile 2. There will also be food and drink at the finish area. See the map below for aid station locations.
Aid Stations will Provide:
Runner’s Edge Events are cupless races. For more information, click here.
This event is located on a private trail network just west of Lolo, MT. Click here for a map showing the parking area and start/finish line of the race.
Directions to start line from Missoula:
- Head south on HWY 93.
- At first stop light in Lolo, take a right onto Ridgeway Drive.
- Quickly take your first right onto Coulter Pine St.
- Follow along Coulter Pine for six tenths of a mile, then turn right onto Bristle Cone Pine.
- You will head through a gate and into a field where parking and the start finish area of the races are located.
Parking is limited, please carpool if you can!
10 Mile Course | 2025 Feet Elevation Gain
5 Mile Course | 1047 Feet Elevation Gain