The running community consists of everything that help runners enjoy the sport they love to participate in. We rely on our community running clubs, the health providers who take away our aches and pains, the volunteers who spend countless hours ensuring the races we participate in go smoothly, and trainers and coaches who help us achieve the goals we set out before ourselves.
Below is a list of links that help form and shape our running culture today.
Friday | 10am - 6pm
Saturday | 10am - 5pm
Sunday | 11am - 4pm
304 N Higgins
Missoula, MT 59802
The Latest from RE
- Understanding and Treating Plantar Fasciitis in RunnersMay 19, 2023 - 1:21 pm
- The Mystery of Chronically Tight Hip FlexorsMay 3, 2023 - 11:21 am
- Georgia Death Race Recap – Eric KienleMarch 29, 2023 - 5:37 pm
- Staying active and fit during middle-age and beyondMarch 7, 2023 - 12:59 pm
- The Frozen Feet Challenge is BACK!January 31, 2023 - 1:39 pm