The running community consists of everything that help runners enjoy the sport they love to participate in. We rely on our community running clubs, the health providers who take away our aches and pains, the volunteers who spend countless hours ensuring the races we participate in go smoothly, and trainers and coaches who help us achieve the goals we set out before ourselves.
Below is a list of links that help form and shape our running culture today.
Saturday | 10am - 5pm
Sunday | 11am - 4pm
304 N Higgins
Missoula, MT 59802
The Latest from RE
- Here’s why you keep getting injured, according to a physical therapistNovember 13, 2022 - 8:50 pm
- Halloween Scavenger Haunt 10/27October 14, 2022 - 12:11 pm
- Managing ankle injuriesOctober 13, 2022 - 7:24 pm
- Performance Benefits of Heat Acclimation for AthletesSeptember 14, 2022 - 2:46 pm
- Exercise during smoke seasonSeptember 13, 2022 - 4:23 pm