This week, Run Wild Missoula and The Runner’s Edge challenge you to run down Duncan Drive as fast as you can. Don’t be fooled, running downhill is not as easy as you might think! You can’t say we didn’t warn you! You have between Monday, May 11th and Sunday, May 17th to head down Duncan.
1. Start at the cul-de-sac at the end of Duncan Drive.
2. Follow directions (listed below)
3. Run fast and have fun! (And please obey traffic laws)
4. Share a photo from the run on your Instagram/Facebook story or feed. Be sure to tag @runnersedgemt and @runwildmissoula and use the hashtags #MoreThanRun and #LaceEmUp to be featured!
*If you would like for us to repost your photo onto our Instagram Feed, make sure your account is public. If you have a private account and would like us to repost your photo, send it via direct message on Facebook or Instagram.
Categories & Awards:
- The fastest male & the fastest female as well as one participant chosen at random will receive $20 gift cards to Caffe Dolce.
Park at the cul-de-sac at the end of Duncan Drive. The segment begins at the
intersection of Duncan and Black Fox Trail.
Run down Duncan until you reach Lolo Street. This route is about 1.75 Miles. There are no turns – it is a straight shot down Duncan.
To return to your car you can either run back the same way you came down, run
through Peas Farm, or run up Rattlesnake Drive. Please note, running up the hill and
back to your car does not count as part of the challenge.
Make sure you view the map to dial in the route before you head out.
All participants in this challenge must practice proper social distancing. This includes running or walking alone (unless with those from your home), keeping a 6’ distance from all people you encounter along the way, and letting people know you are coming up behind them to give them time to step to the side of the path. Also, please avoid busier times of day by running or walking earlier or later in the day.
Questions? Email email@example.com