Due to COVID limitations, we have reached our cap and closed registration for 2020.
Registration Price | $65
- 10:00am-4:00pm: Packet Pickup at Runner’s Edge. (All participants signed up for the shuttle from Missoula to the start line must pick up their packet on Saturday, October 17th. The bus does not stop at Quinn’s Hot Springs for you to pick up your bib)
10.18.20 (Race Day)
Participants will park in a private field near the start line prior to the race. From the parking area, it is a 5 minute walk to the start line. After the race, participants will take the bus shuttle back to their vehicles. Click here for directions to the parking area.
- 8:30am: Race day packet pick-up. Race day packet pick up. You must pick up your packet at the starting area within 30 minutes of your start time, but no earlier please. Please refrain from gathering in large groups before your race start.
- 9:00am – 9:20am: Starting Window #1 (expected finish time faster than 1 hour 40 minutes)
- 9:20am – 9:40am: Starting Window #2 (expected finish time between 1 hour 40 minutes & 1 hour 50 minutes)
- 9:40am – 10:00am: Starting Window #3 (expected finish time between 1 hour 50 minutes & 2 hours)
- 10:00am – 10:20am: Starting Window #4 (expected finish time slower than 2 hours)
After the race, participants will be bussed from the finish area back to their vehicles at the starting area.
- Tri-blend T-Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Gear Bag
- A shuttle from the race finish back to your vehicle.
- Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station.
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip timing by Competitive Timing
We will not be offering the shuttle from Missoula to 11 Miles to Paradise for this year’s event. We will be issuing refunds for participants who paid for the shuttle service. Thank you for understanding.
There will be no parking at Quinn’s Hot Springs this year.
Event parking will be near the start-line of 11 miles to Paradise this year. A private landowner has given us permission to park in their field. View the map below to see the location of the parking area.
Directions from Missoula
- Take I-90 West out of Missoula
- Follow I-90 West for 70 miles to Montana Highway 135/St. Regis. Take exit 33 off of I-90 at St. Regis.
- Turn right onto on MT 135. Continue for one block.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Old Highway 10. Continue 0.6 miles.
- After crossing the river, turn left onto Mill Creek Road/Southside Cutoff Road. Continue for 3 miles.
- You will reach the start-line of the race. Do not park at the starting area. At the starting area you will take the left-hand switchback and continue for a few hundred meters before parking. There will be signage and volunteers to help with parking.
- Runners will be provided with a custom drop bag this year! We will transport your bag from the starting line to the finish area for you when you’re done. You must use the drop bag we provide you with.
There is one aid station located approximately halfway through the course. See the course map below for more detail.
Aid Station will Provide
We will have water & electrolyte drinks in disposable cups at the aid stations. Per Montana state mandate, we will not be a cupless event this year.
This race is held on Lolo National Forest Lands and is permitted through the Superior Ranger District.
We hope to see you at the start line, but we understand things happen.
- Currently registered participants have until August 31st to receive a 75% refund (minus processing fees) OR to defer into the 2021 event.
- After September 3rd, we will be offering a 75% refund OR a deferral into the 2021 race IF we have to cancel due to COVID. There will be no refunds or deferrals under any other circumstances.
How to Process a Refund or Deferral
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund or deferral
The course begins on an old two track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down into single-track for the rest of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. The second half of the course has rolling hills, but overall the course is a net elevation loss. The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135, approximately 7 miles west of Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
10.5 Mile Course | 650 feet Elevation Gain
11 Miles to Paradise | Top 10 All Time
Please email email@example.com