- Registration – $65 (SOLD OUT!)
Add On Options (Details below)
- Post Race Meal – $14
- Quinn’s Hot Springs Pass – $10
- Missoula Shuttle – $10
Race is FULL. You may still sign up for the waitlist, however. In year’s past we have gone through the entire waitlist by race day.
Race is capped at 750 participants.
Race Registration Includes:
- 11 Miles to Paradise T-Shirt
- 2022 Finishers Award
- Custom Drop Bag Bag
- A shuttle from Quinn’s to the race start and back to Quinn’s after the finish
- Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station.
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip timing by Competitive Timing
- Almost 11 Miles of running along the mighty Clark Fork River
Registration Add On Options:
Quinn’s Hot Springs Pool Pass ($10)
Quinn’s Hot Springs Pool Pass to be used between 11-3 PM. If you are planning on staying the night at Quinn’s Hot Springs, you do not need to purchase a pool pass. Please note that a pool pass is not complementary with your race entry fee–you must purchase a pool pass to soak at Quinn’s after the race.
Post Race Lunch at Quinn’s ($14)
Your choice of lunch provided by Quinn’s Hot Springs. Lunch options are a cheeseburger, a veggie burger, or a pulled pork sandwich. All sandwiches are served with a drink and a choice of side (potato or pasta salad). Please note that a meal ticket is not complementary with your race entry fee–you must purchase a meal ticket to eat at Quinn’s after the race.
Have friends or family coming along? Buy them a lunch or pool pass now to save time on race day if you would like. All lunch and pool pass tickets will be given out at Quinn’s on race day.
Missoula Bus Shuttle ($10)
We offer an optional bus ride from Missoula to the race start. This shuttle will leave Missoula on race morning at 7:00 AM, drop you off directly at the race start in St. Regis, and drive you back to Missoula from Quinn’s Hot Springs at 2:30 PM.
Taking the bus allows you to avoid the hassle of driving, save on gas, and the convenience of not parking at Quinn’s and getting on another shuttle to the start on race morning. If you choose to take the Missoula Shuttle, you must pick up your packet on Saturday.
There may still be rooms available if you’d like to stay at Quinn’s before or after the race. Use the group code below when booking.
If booking your room online, enter the group code below under “Rate Options” or call Quinn’s at 406-826-3150.
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: Packet Pickup at Runner’s Edge.
10.9.22 (Race Day)
- 7:00am: Bus shuttle from Missoula to race start departs from Runner’s Edge (runners taking the Missoula bus shuttle MUST pick up their packets the day before)
- 7:15am – 7:45am: Race Day Packet Pick Up at Quinn’s Hot Springs (at Paradise Hall on the river side of the highway at Quinn’s)
- 7:45am – 8:00am: Buses will be departing from Quinns Hot Springs.
- 9:00am: Wave #1 Start
- 9:05am: Wave #2 Start
- 9:10am: Wave #3 Start
- 9:15am: Wave #4 Start
- 9:20am: Wave #5 Start
- 10:00am: Spectator bus shuttle from Quinn’s to the finish area begins
- 12:00pm: Awards Ceremony at Quinn’s Hot Springs
- 12:45pm: Course cutoff (3hour 30minute cutoff time (20:00 minute miles) from the final wave)
- 2:30pm: Missoula bus heads back to Missoula from Quinn’s
We will notify you of your starting wave on Monday, October 3rd. Starting wave assignments will be based on your response to the “estimated finish time” question during registration.
- Runners will be provided with a custom drop bag this year! We will transport your bag from the starting line to the finish area for you when you’re done. You must use the drop bag we provide you with.
There is one aid station located approximately halfway through the course. See the course map below for more detail.
Aid stations will provide:
This race is held on Lolo National Forest Lands and is permitted through the Superior Ranger District.
The course begins on an old two-track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down to single-track for the rest of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. The second half of the course has rolling hills, but overall the course is a net elevation loss. The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135, approximately 7 miles west of Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
To view the map, click “Load 11 Miles to Paradise.”
Looking for some guidance on your path to the race start line? Try out a training plan designed exclusively for 11 Miles to Paradise by Forrest Boughner of Alpine Running Guides. Plans will include a gradual build-up of weekly mileage and long runs as well as a weekly workout.
10-week training plans begin August 1st, 2022. You will receive an email from Alpine Running Guides at the end of July with a link to collect your average weekly mileage. This data will be used to build your specific training plan.
Plans do not include feedback or adjustments if you miss days. If you are looking for more in-depth training or coaching please reach out to Forrest at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Alpine Running Guides website.
Training Plans will be available for purchase during registration for $60.
We are always looking for volunteers to help out at our races! Whether it is with parking, packet pick up, or working an aid station, there are a wide variety of roles that you can be a part of. Thank you for taking the time to make our events possible–we are forever grateful to our volunteers!
Volunteers will receive:
- $15 Runner’s Edge gift card
- 11 Miles to Paradise T-shirt
- Post-race lunch and soak at Quinn’s Hot Springs
We hope to see you at the start line, but we understand things happen.
- Currently registered participants have until August 14th to receive a 75% refund (minus processing fees).
- There will be no deferrals, race transfers, or refunds after August 14th.
How to Process a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund or deferral
All Time Top 10 List
Please email email@example.com