Registration is Open!
Base Price | $65 (See below for additional add on options)
- 11:00am-4:00pm Packet Pickup at Runner’s Edge. (All participants signed up for the shuttle from Missoula to the start line must pick up their packet on Saturday, October 17th. The bus does not stop at Quinn’s Hot Springs for you to pick up your bib)
10.18.20 (Race Day)
- 7:00am-7:50am: Packet Pick Up & Check-In at Quinn’s Hot Springs.
- 8:00am: Bus leaves (Wave #1 and #2); shuttled to race start.
- 8:15am: Bus leaves (Wave #3 and #4); shuttled to race start.
- All participants must go to Quinn’s in order to be shuttled to the start line. The road to the race start is a narrow dirt road without much room for traffic. There is NO dropping off or parking at the start line.
- 9:00am: Race Start
- 10:00am-12:00pm: Runners finish the race and are shuttled every 20 minutes back to Quinn’s from the Finish Line
- 11:15am-12:15pm: Runners arrive back at Quinn’s and have lunch and soak
- 2:30pm: Optional shuttle back to Missoula leaves from Quinn’s. (must have signed up for this shuttle)
- 3:00pm: Pool closes
We will have 4 wave starts separated by 3 minute offsets. This will minimize resource damage and reduce congestion on the trail. You will have the option to choose ‘Wave 1’, ‘Wave 2’, ‘Wave 3’ or ‘Wave 4’ while registering online. Suggested waves are based on predicted finishing times. Plan on running 1min per mile slower than road running.
- Wave 1: Projected finish time of 1:35 or under (9min per mile or faster)
- Wave 2: Projected finish time of 1:35 – 1:50 (9:00 – 10:30 min per mile)
- Wave 3: Projected finish time of 1:50 – 2:05 (10:30 – 12:00 min per mile)
- Wave 4: Projected finish time of 2:05 and over (12+ min per mile)
- Tri-blend T-Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Gear Bag
- Free Race Photos
- A shuttle to the race start from Quinn’s Hot Springs and a shuttle from the race finish back to Quinn’s Hot Springs.
- Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station.
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip timing by Competitive Timing
- Post race massage from our friends at Sapphire Physical Therapy
- Shuttle from Missoula to the race and back ($10 per person): We offer an optional bus ride directly from Missoula to the race start and then from Quinn’s Hot Springs back to Missoula! This will save on any parking issues, allow you to sleep in a bit more on race morning, take away from the stress of driving, and allow you to relax and enjoy the entire day with friends!
The bus will leave from in front of the Runner’s Edge on race morning at 7:00am. From there it will be a 1 Hour and 20 Minute drive directly to the race start. There will be no stops along the way, but there will be porta-potties and water at the race start when you arrive. We will shuttle your gear from the race start to the race finish for you. From the race finish, we will shuttle you to Quinn’s Hot Springs for the post-race festivities and awards. IF YOU PLAN TO PURCHASE A TICKET TO RIDE THE BUS FROM MISSOULA, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKET AT THE RUNNER’S EDGE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 17TH BETWEEN 11:00am-4:00pm. This will save on any early morning stress or registration issues which may arise. Lastly, if you believe the race will take over 4 hours for you to complete, you will not have much time at Quinn’s before needing to load the bus to return to Missoula. We took this into consideration, however, and the departure time of 2:30pm from Quinn’s makes the most sense for a majority of the participants. Thanks for understanding.
- Quinn’s Lunch and Hot Springs Pool Pass ($13): Normally valued at $25 per person, we are offering up a post-race lunch and hot springs pool pass for just $13 for our race participants! When registering, you will have your choice of cheeseburger, pulled pork sandwich, and veggie burger with your choice of a side and one drink (ice-tea, lemonade, or water) If you or your friends and family want a lunch or pool pass on race day you will also have the option to buy those in advance at the normal price of $11 for a meal or $12 for a pool pass.
There is one aid station located approximately halfway through the course. See the course map below for more detail.
Aid Station will Provide
Runner’s Edge Events are cupless races. For more information, click here.
Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort:
We are excited to have a great race venue at Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort! Please visit their website to learn more about what they have to offer!
Address: 190 Hwy 135, Paradise, MT 59856
Phone Number: 406-826-3150
Directions to Quinn’s Hot Springs Resort from Missoula:
- Take I-90 West
- Take Exit 96 to merge onto MT-200 W/US-93 N (27.3 Miles)
- Turn left at MT-200 W (30.7 Miles)
- Turn left at MT-135 E/State Route 135 E (2 Miles)
- Quinn’s Hot Springs will be on the left.
This race is held on Lolo National Forest Lands and is permitted through the Superior Ranger District.
We hope to see you at the start line, but we understand things happen.
From 4.13.20 – 4.30.20, runners can receive a 100% refund (minus processing fee).
From 5.1.20 – 8.31.20, runners can receive a 75% refund (minus processing fee).
To be fair to those on the waitlist, we do not allow registration transfers.
After 8.31.20, there are NO refunds, deferrals or transfers.
How to Process a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund
The course begins on an old two track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down into single-track for the rest of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. The second half of the course has rolling hills, but overall the course is a net elevation loss. The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135, approximately 7 miles west of Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
10.5 Mile Course | 650 feet Elevation Gain
11 Miles to Paradise | Top 10 All Time
Please email email@example.com