Registration opens May 17th, 2022 at 8:00am.
If you’re interested in staying at Quinn’s Hot Springs Saturday and/or Sunday night, please use the group code below when booking. If booking your room online, enter the group code below under “Rate Options” or call Quinn’s at 406-826-3150.
We hope to see you at the start line, but we understand things happen.
- Currently registered participants have until August 14th to receive a 75% refund (minus processing fees).
- There will be no deferrals, race transfers, or refunds after August 14th.
How to Process a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund or deferral
- 10:00am – 4:00pm: Packet Pickup at Runner’s Edge.
10.9.22 (Race Day)
- 7:00am: Bus shuttle from Missoula to race start departs from Runner’s Edge (runners taking the Missoula bus shuttle MUST pick up their packets the day before)
- 7:15am – 7:45am: Race Day Packet Pick Up at Quinn’s Hot Springs (at Paradise Hall on the river side of the highway at Quinn’s)
- 7:45am: Busses for Waves 1 & 2 departs from Quinn’s to race start
- 8:00am: Busses for Waves 3 & 4 departs from Quinn’s to race start
- 9:00am: Wave #1 Start (Runners competing for overall awards must start with the gun in Wave #1)
- 9:05am: Wave #2 Start
- 9:10am: Wave #3 Start
- 9:15am: Wave #4 Start
- 10:00am: Spectator bus shuttle from Quinn’s to the finish area begins
- 12:00pm: Awards Ceremony at Quinn’s Hot Springs
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm: Missoula bus heads back to Missoula from Quinn’s
Not sure which wave you selected? No problem. Follow the instructions below to see your wave.
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Under “Upcoming Events”, you’ll see 11 Miles to Paradise
- Click “Manage Registration” on the right-hand side of the 11 Miles to Paradise section
- View your wave selection on this page
- 11 Miles to Paradise T-Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Gear Bag
- A shuttle from Quinn’s to the race start and back to Quinn’s after the finish
- Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station.
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip timing by Competitive Timing
- Runners will be provided with a custom drop bag this year! We will transport your bag from the starting line to the finish area for you when you’re done. You must use the drop bag we provide you with.
There is one aid station located approximately halfway through the course. See the course map below for more detail.
Aid stations will provide:
This race is held on Lolo National Forest Lands and is permitted through the Superior Ranger District.
The course begins on an old two track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down into single-track for the rest of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. The second half of the course has rolling hills, but overall the course is a net elevation loss. The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135, approximately 7 miles west of Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
To view the map, click “Load 11 Miles to Paradise.”
- If you are feeling sick or if anyone in your home is exhibiting Covid symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are required at the start line of the race, on the bus during the shuttles, and during packet pick up at Quinn’s Hot Springs.
- We will offer a rolling start window of 5 minutes so that race participants can spread out and limit congestion. Our events are chip timed, so your time will begin when you cross the start mat. You must start with the gun if you are competing for top 3 overall awards.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the start finish area and at aid stations for runner’s use. Aid stations will be set up in a way to limit congestion and contact as much as possible.
- We will offer a post race meal and our volunteers will do all the serving and handling of food instead of allowing participants to serve themselves.
- Finally, we respect each and every persons right to feel safe. If you feel uncomfortable at any time we support you in your decision to wear a mask and stay distant from others at our event.
We are always looking for volunteers to help out at our races! Whether it is with parking, packet pick up, or working an aid station, there are a wide variety of roles which you can be a part of. Thank you for taking the time to make our events possible–we are forever grateful to our volunteers!
Volunteers will receive:
- $15 Runner’s Edge gift card
- 11 Miles to Paradise T-shirt
- Post race lunch and soak at Quinn’s Hot Springs
All Time Top 10 List
Please email email@example.com