Registration Price | $65
If the race fills, we will be offering a waitlist.
If you’re interested in staying at Quinn’s Hot Springs Saturday and/or Sunday night, please use the group code below when booking. If booking your room online, enter the group code below under “Rate Options” or call Quinn’s at 406-826-3150.
We hope to see you at the start line, but we understand things happen.
- Currently registered participants have until August 17th to receive a 75% refund (minus processing fees).
- There will be no deferrals, race transfers, or refunds after August 17th.
How to Process a Refund
- Sign In to RunSignUp
- Go to “Profile”
- Click “My Registered Races”
- Click “Manage” next to the registration to manage your refund or deferral
- 10:00am-4:00pm: Packet Pickup at Runner’s Edge.
10.3.21 (Race Day)
Waves, start times, and bus shuttle departure TBA
- Tri-blend T-Shirt
- Finisher Award
- Gear Bag
- A shuttle from Quinn’s to the race start and back to Quinn’s after the finish
- Hammer Nutrition products for fueling at our halfway Aid Station.
- Homemade cookies and snacks at the finish line
- Chip timing by Competitive Timing
- Runners will be provided with a custom drop bag this year! We will transport your bag from the starting line to the finish area for you when you’re done. You must use the drop bag we provide you with.
There is one aid station located approximately halfway through the course. See the course map below for more detail.
Aid Station will Provide
This race is held on Lolo National Forest Lands and is permitted through the Superior Ranger District.
The course begins on an old two track forest service road for one mile before narrowing down into single-track for the rest of the course. The trail weaves and rolls through the forest next to the Clark Fork river while contouring along small drainages and hillsides. The second half of the course has rolling hills, but overall the course is a net elevation loss. The race ends at the Ferry Landing Fishing access site along State Route 135, approximately 7 miles west of Quinn’s Hot Springs. Take advantage of the COLD waters of the Clark Fork to ice the legs before heading on the shuttle back to Quinn’s.
10.5 Mile Course | 650 feet Elevation Gain
11 Miles to Paradise | Top 10 All Time
Please email email@example.com