Start/Finish area will be at: Peak Health and Wellness Center Located at 5000 Blue Mountain Rd. Missoula, Mt. A great portion of this race is situated in the Lolo National Forest.
RACE IS FULL!
- Registration cost: $60
- Due to the participation limit of 100 runners and this being a fundraiser for the Hellgate High School Cross Country team, there will be NO refunds or deferrals. There will be a bib transfer option if you choose. Click here for more info on how to transfer your bib to another runner. For planning purposes, you have until September 9th to transfer your bib.
- Blue Mtn 30K T-shirt
- Finisher Medal (NEW this year)
- Post Race BBQ
- Big Sky Brewing Beer
- Big Dipper Ice Cream
- A great trail race!
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:30-8:30AM: Packet Pick Up at the Blue Mtn Peak Health and Wellness Center
- 8:30AM: Race Start
- 11:00-1:30PM: Post Race BBQ
- 1:00PM: Awards Ceremony
We request that if you plan to race the 30K you be prepared to finish the course in around 5 hours. This is out of respect for our volunteers on the course. Thanks!
The Course (Detailed course description HERE):
Course starts at Peak Health and Wellness Center then follows Blue Mountain Rd. for half of a mile to the Blue Mountain Recreation Area trailhead. From there the course follows single track dirt trails with multiple climbs on a loop through the recreation area. The course finishes with another half mile on the Blue Mountain Rd. returning back to the finish Line at the Peak Health and Wellness Center. A more detailed course description and map can be found at the event website soon. Course surfaces are 5% paved road, 5% dirt road, and 90% single track dirt trails.
There will be four well-stocked aid stations on the course. All will have food, water, and a selection of Hammer Nutrition Products.
- Aid Station #1: 5.75 Miles
- Aid Station #2: 9.2 Miles
- Aid Station#3: 11.25 Miles
- Aid Station #4: 14.5 Miles
Course facts by the numbers:
- Distance: 18.6 miles
- Total elevation gain: 3,600 ft
- Total elevation loss: 3,600 ft
- Lowest point of course: 3,149 ft
- Highest point of course: 4,783 ft
The Blue Mtn 30K is a fundraiser for the Hellgate High Cross Country Program.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.