Frozen Feet 2021
January 1st – 31st
We know reaching fitness goals in the winter can be challenging,
but it’s always better with friends and community support!
That’s why the Frozen Feet Challenge is back! AND it’s FREE!
We challenge you to run, walk, or hike at least one mile every day for
the month of January, OUTSIDE! Treadmills are great, but nothing
makes you feel alive like the crisp winter air against your cheeks.
Plus getting outside justifies that cup of cocoa waiting for you!
Want to commemorate your Frozen Feet 2021 Challenge?
You can purchase a 2021 Frozen Feet tee for $10.
All info can be found on the Frozen Feet website after logging in.
LOGGING IN TO FROZEN FEET WEBSITE
– In your browser, type in frozenfeet.runnersedgemt.com or click HERE
– Please Note: Do not add a “www” before the “frozenfeet” web address
– Create a username and password
– You will see you have the option to purchase a unisex t-shirt for $10
(This will be the only opportunity you’ll have the purchase a t-shirt)
– Once in, scroll to the bottom of the Frozen Feet webpage and log your mile(s).
You log miles at any time, just be sure to have them all entered by January 31st.
Questions? Please contact Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PLEASE NOTE: The Frozen Feet website is NOT mobile-friendly.