The beautiful loop course will start and finish in the Snowbowl base area. The 9.3 mile course will climb for 4.65 miles on a mixture of dirt and double track roads. You will reach the top of the climb, and the only aid station on the course, at the top of Grizzly Chair. From there you will enjoy a beautiful 4.65 mile descent down the popular stretch of single track in the ski area, known as Beargrass Highway. This trail will bring you all the way back to the base area and finish line. There is 2,150 ft of climbing in the race and 2,150 ft of flowy single track descending.
- $35 – (Early Registration 5/23-6/30)
- $42 – (Late Registration 7/1-7/31)
- $47 – (Last Minute Registration 8/1-8/3)
- This race is capped at 300 participants
- Sorry, no refunds, transfers or deferrals. Thank you for your understanding.
Packet Pick Up:
You can pickup your race bib and t-shirt on Friday in the Runner’s Edge basement from 2-6PM. If you cant make it, don’t worry, we will also have packet pick up at the race from 7:15-8:15AM.
- Chip Timing
- Snowbowl 15K T-shirt
- Post race lunch catered by Snowbowl
- Big Sky Brewing Beer at the finish.
Race Day Schedule:
- 7:15-8:15am: Packet Pick Up and Race Day Registration*
- 8:30am: Start
- 12pm: Course closed
- 10:00am-12pm: Post Race Lunch in Base Area catered by Snowbowl
- 11:30am: Awards Ceremony
*Race Day registration must be paid with cash or check. Due to limited connectivity at the race venue we can not offer CC payment processing.
There will be one aid station on the course. It will be located at the top of the climb at 4.65 Miles and will be stocked with water, electrolyte drink and goodies from Clif Bar.
There will be an awards ceremony celebrating the top 3 overall Men’s and Women’s runners, as well as the top 3 men and women in age groups 0-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Snowbowl 15k Top Ten All Time