Tired of the same old tomato salsa that is processed and comes from a jar? This recipe make over will leave your taste buds feeling cool and refreshed! The addition of cucumber, basil, parsley and mint make this a perfect option on a hot day when you don’t feel like heating up your stove.
Serve as a snack along side sliced peppers, avocado and tortilla chips, or as a meal along side grilled fish or chicken.
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 4 orange cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 4 red cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Fresh basil
- Fresh parsley
- Mint & cilantro (a few sections of each) finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
Bridget Baxter (formerly Bridget Voorhees)