We are excited to announce that our 4th annual Ten Spoon 10K Wine Run is now open! This race is set at the Ten Spoon Winery in the beautiful setting of the Rattlesnake Valley; consider joining us for this great event to kick off summer!
The Race Is Moved To The Weekend!
We are excited to be moving this event to the weekend (Saturday, June 13th) so more runners and walkers can participate. We also look forward to sharing this evening with more out-of-town visitors who can now make the trek over for the weekend.
We have made significant changes to the course this year and will no longer be using the trail which heads north to the Sawmill Gulch Rd. We still think you’ll enjoy the course we put together which is a good mixture of quiet residential streets and wide trails.
Check out the new course HERE
All Participants Still Enjoy:
* A 2015 Ten Spoon 10K Wine Glass
* One glass of your choice of organic Ten Spoon red or white wine (For participants 21 and over)
* Non-alcoholic options for those under 21 or prefer not to drink wine.
* Chip timing
* Post-Race Snacks
* Live music
* Post-race massage by Massage Envy
Pricing for the Kids Vineyard Fun Run:
*FREE – No Registration Necessary!
Pricing for the 10K:
* Early Bird: $35 (April 6 – May 31)
* Late Registration: $40 (June 1 – June 12)
* Race Day: $42
Race Day Schedule:
* 3:00-4:30pm: Race Day Registration and packet pick up at Ten Spoon Winery
* 4:00pm: FREE Kids Fun Run around the vineyard (appoximately 1/4 mile) with Big Dipper Ice Cream
* 4:45pm: 10K Race Start
* 5:30-8:00pm: Post-race festivities, including awards ceremony, wine tasting, massage and live music!