Runner of the Month: August 2015

Name: Alan McCormick Age: 46 Hometown: Radford, VA, though after 22 years in Montana, it might as well be Missoula. Currently Living: Missoula, MT Miles Run Per Week: I like to average 20-30. More if I’m training for something…
, ,

A Runner’s Perspective on Pregnancy and Motherhood: How I overcame adversity and rekindled my competitive spirit. By Nicole Hunt

As runners we cherish exploring beautiful trails, running with friends and testing our limits. When we decide to become parents, part of us becomes afraid that we will lose not only our identity as a runner but also our freedom, dreams and goals.…

Top Running Store in 2014! Vote for 2015!

The Runners Edge was Top 50 in 2014! Vote for 2015! In 2014, The Runners Edge was voted one of the 50 Best Running Stores in the nation by Competitor Magazine. A great big thanks to all of our customers who helped us acheive this award - we…

Runner of the Month: June 2015

Name: Lauren Trent Age: 47 Hometown: Sherman Oaks, CA Currently Living: Missoula, MT Miles Run Per Week: 20-25 Why Do You Like Running: In addition to keeping fit, running just makes me happy. It feeds my soul, whether I’m running…

New This Year: Marshall Mountain Trail Festival

For years we've brought you a spring trail night at The Runners Edge to celebrate all things trail running. Thisyear we have decided to take trail night to the trails in a new venue with a whole new format! This year we bring to you… The…

Runner of the Month: May 2015

Name: John Duffield Age: 68 Hometown: I grew up at Mystic Lake and Thompson Falls Currently Living: I've been living in Missoula since 1974 Miles Run Per Week: Around 55 during max weeks of usual marathon training cycle What…