Runner of the Month: January 2015

You picked! We asked who you thought should be our Runner of the Month for 2015. Rennie Frank, a runner in our community, was chosen for January. Congrats Rennie! Keep your eyes open to see who will be chosen for February! If you still would…

November is National Runner Safety Month!

Autumn is quickly heading into winter here in Montana, which  means many of us are now running in the dark. We are highlighting a few of the many tools we carry to ensure that you are warm, safe and visible during your run! *Craft Hi-Viz…

Mountain Running Film Festival November 8th, 2014

Where: The Historic Wilma Theater When: November 8, 2014 @ 6:30 to 9:00PM (Doors open at 6:00) Cost: $10 Advance/$12 Door Tickets: Click Here or pick up at The Runners Edge Presented By: Rocky Mountain Development Group, Runners Edge,…

Runner of the Month: October 2014

Name: Sabrina Sterbis    Age: 17Hometown: Missoula, MTCurrently Training For: My senior cross country season at Big Sky High SchoolBiggest Accomplishment: Taking 2nd at state XC last yearPlans For 2015: Going to college at the University…

Runner of the Month: September 2014

Name:  Seth Swanson Age:  35 Hometown:  Neenah, WI.  But I've been a bit of a transient Montanan since 1997.  Well lets just say I've moved around quite a bit and my family and I found our way back to Missoula a few years back. What…

Balance Specific Training For Runners

Running is one of the most natural forms of human movement.  The ability to run upright on two legs is rare in mammals yet most toddlers run before they walk.  As we grow into adults with more responsibilities and more sedentary lifestyles,…