The Runners Edge 1st Annual Halloween Bingo Scavenger Hunt
What: A Halloween bingo scavenger hunt! Starts at Runners Edge at 5:45pm. The first 50 people to show up receive an Amphipod Pumpkin Vizlet (ok, so what the heck is a VIZLET?!).
When: Friday, October 30th
Where: Starts at the Runners Edge, ends at the Dram Shop (229 East Front Street)
Start Time: 5:45pm at RE. We will start the scavenger hunt ~6pm. The estimated arrival at the Dram Shop will be 7pm.
Some Spooky Suggestions:
1. Please arrive no earlier to RE than 5:15pm for this scavenger hunt. We will not let you in 😉 The first 50 people after 5:30pm will receive a vizlet.
2. There will be a PRIZE for the best Halloween costume so come dressed in your spookiest, most creative attire!
3. We will explain all rules once you arrive but be prepared to run, walk, jog, creep or crawl around town. You will have an hour to find everything listed on the bingo card.
4. Speaking of PRIZES – We will be awarding the top 3 teams from the scavenger hunt!
5. How many people can participate? EVERYONE! How many people can you have on your team? 2-22. Doesn’t matter to us! Just get ready to have some creepy, crawly, ghostly fun!
Please email Meg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We can’t wait to see you Friday!