2012 National Geographic Adventurer of the Year Jennifer Pharr Davis to visit The Runners Edge

Missoula, MT - On Monday, August 25th at 6pm, The Runners Edge will host athlete, author, speaker, and 2012 National Geographic Adventurer of the Year Jennifer Pharr Davis. The program will be held in the basement of RE at 6pm and is only…

Runner of the Month: August 2014

Name: Doug Maves     Age: 45 Hometown: Marshfield, Wisconsin Age You Started Running: Probably around 11 months. Oh like seriously, High School Junior year after getting cut from the baseball team. Nothing over 400m until the Army made…

Brooks "Run Happy Island"

What is a "Run Happy Island"? Brooks is taking the tropics on the road to rejuvenate your running routine with a tidal wave of Run Happy. It’s the most important souvenir you’ll take from our little slice of island life: the reminder that…

Gratitude Letter From Rebecca Collinson

Gratitude Letter From Rebecca Collinson: February's Operation Flapjack Fundraiser Hello all my running/walking friends & extended family! I just wanted to drop you all a note of thanks and give you a quick update on my healing progress.…

The Peak Triathlon

Thinking of doing a triathlon? The Peak Triathlon is taking place on May 17th this year and is a great event and a great fundraiser for Fit To Fight. The Peak has a special block of 10 entry spots at 10am that you can sign up for with 100%…

Runner of the Month: April 2014

Name:  John Wicks     Age:  43 Hometown:  Bainbridge Island, WA Currently Living:  Missoula, MT How Many Years Have You Been Running:  4 Miles Run Per Week:  Strangely enough, I actually log more miles when I'm on…