, ,

Dirt Track on Kim Williams to be Resurfaced

Want better access to a rubberized track? The Hellgate High School Track & Field program is planning on resurfacing the dirt track by the Kim Williams trail. To get this project rolling, they need your help! Donate, or better yet,…

Runner of the Month: March 2014

Name: Molly Hayes 2 year loans no credit check Age: 81 Hometown: Camano Island, WA Currently Living: Bozeman, MT (since 1995) How Long Have You Been Running: I always ran, even as a kid. Growing up by a beach, I challenged myself…
, , ,

Free Injury Prevention Talk at RE, Feb 12th

Will 2014 be the year you run without an injury? Make the most of your running season with an interactive, cutting edge, real world injury prevention presentation. Wednesday, February 12th at 6pm at the Runners Edge Presented…

Pure Project Apparel Launch Party!

Brooks, designer of high performance running shoes and apparel, is coming out with a new apparel line to follow the ever popular Pure Project shoe collection. We've seen it and LOVE it and now it's time for you to see if yourself at the Pure…

Operation Flapjack Fundraiser

What is Operation Flapjack Fundraiser (OFF)?   This event was created to help raise money for Rebecca Collinson and her adventure to the Mayo Clinic for some on-going health issues she's been experiencing. When & Where: Saturday,…

Runner of the Month: December 2013

Name: Courtney Babcock Age: 41 Hometown: Chatham, Ontario Miles Run Per Week: 45-60 Currently Training For: I'm training for USATF XC Club Nationals with my amazing Mountain West friends and teammates.  We have enough women for…